What Supplies are Needed?
A roll of duct tape for each team.
To teach communication in a big way, as well as planning.
How is it Played?
1. Set up: Put down a starting line and a cone or object to go around. Give each
group a roll of duct tape.
2. Build a set of trolley walkers out of duct tape strong enough for your entire group
to march in unison around the cone and back to the starting line.
3. If the trolley breaks while marching, your group will have to stop and fix before
4. You are going for the fastest time possible. Multiple attempts are okay.
1. What were some of the other trolley designs you talked about before building this
2. On a scale of 1-5 — how well did your team communicate?
3. If you had it to do again, what would you do differently?
• No one can speak while marching.
• Only animal sounds can be made.
Write up Source: Group Dynamix’ Games We Play Workshop
Group Dynamix Teaming Tips- Team Building Tips contains descriptions of group games, activities, ice breakers and team building exercises that group leaders can use with their group.”