Part-Time Team Building Facilitators:
Corporate Event Facilitator Job Description: Do you love to play? Were you the king of the monkey bars when you were a kid? Is it your life’s goal never to wear a tie to work? Does the idea of sitting in a little cubicle all day give you claustrophobia? Do you dream of running away with the circus? Have we got a job for you! Group Dynamix, Dallas-Fort Worth’s premier adventure ropes course and team building facility, is looking for a few good facilitators who love to lead people through fun challenges and become better teams. All you need is energy, enthusiasm, a sense of adventure, and a willingness to work with all kinds of people. If you are the right kind of person, there really is an “i” in “team” for you at Group Dynamix.
Requirements and Preferences
• Desire to serve others.
• Fun-loving, outgoing, creative and enthusiastic.
• Previous facilitation and ropes course experience preferred but not required.
• Punctual, responsible, self-managed, and professional.
• Team player, cooperative, and collaborative.
• Must have transportation.
• Must be 18+ and have graduated from High School/GED.
• Must be able to pass drug test and background check.
• Lead adult groups in safe, interactive activities and team challenges during a 2 + hour shift.
• Lead debriefing, as required, after challenges to draw focus and application to the groups.
• Continuously monitor safety for all activities.
• Work closely with fellow staff to coordinate and communicate the program plans to facilitate the best outcome for all groups.
• Participate enthusiastically in all activities assigned.
• Manage equipment and facilities to ensure their safety, proper utilization, care, and maintenance.
• Be a role model to customers and staff in your attitude and behavior.
• Follow and uphold all safety and operational rules and procedures.
• Set up and close down facility per established process including cleaning tasks.
Please fill in the information below and submit your resume’ if you are interested