Fast-paced “minute-to-win-it” games, popular on television and at family gatherings and pubs, become lightning-round team building exercises in our In-It-To-Win-It program, well-suited for your next corporate or organizational outing event. While your team is beating the clock with zany activities like balancing eggs on light bulbs, logging pedometer steps only with head movements, and sliding toothbrushes down dental floss into a toothbrush holder, you are honing skills like collaboration, strategizing, responsiveness and other business skills. Games are easily modified to be played by teams or individuals, and scores are based on the time it takes to complete the activities. Think of it as “diversion with a purpose!”
What’s involved in our In-It-To-Win-It Group Outing?
- High-energy, low-impact activities.
- Fun interactive challenges.
- Friendly competition where the player or team with the most points wins.
- Builds camaraderie.
- Provides high-energy fun.
- Boosts morale and team spirit.
- Develops positive relationships.