Fun. Memories. Everyone Involved.
We know how special an occasion this is for you and your family. It is a day that you have been planning for and looking forward to for a long time. Group Dynamix can provide the space and activities to help make your child’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah memorable for the whole family.
There are several options when doing a private event at our facility. Reserving the whole building is suggested for a completely private event or you may rent individual rooms.
Our most popular package is a four-hour event. This provides ample time for a video montage and dinner (if desired), as well as time on the ropes course, inflatable activities, dodge ball, and more. We offer packages from 3-12 hours long, depending on the number of activities desired.
Group Dynamix staff facilitates all activities and you are more than welcome to have catering or bring in your own food.
Here is what is included with your private event:
- A/V equipment, microphones, and sound system
- Giant movie screens and video projectors
- Tables and chairs for up to 300 people
- (25) 6' rectangle tables & (15) 72” rounds
- Two-hour set up time prior to the event
- Access to the high ropes course, zip lines, inflatables, GaGa Ball, Floor Hockey, Jumping Pillow, soccer, 9 Square in the Air, 22-player foosball table, and much more (Black Light Dodgeball and Archery Tag are subject to room availability)
Watch this short video to see our venue and the activities included!
Because this is your son or daughter’s special day, we are happy to help customize an event that will best suit them and their interests. To learn more about the different options we can provide, give us a call at (972) 416-9646 today!
Group Dynamix has a strict age requirement of 6th grade and older for Archery Tag, Dodgeball, and Ropes Course. If alcohol is present in the building, then NO adults will be permitted to participate in the activities.