Event Consultant (Full-time)
Event Consultants (EC) will work as a “Customer Service Associate” to answer inquiries, follow up with potential clients, and schedule events.
- Serves incoming clients by answering inquiries by phone and e-mail.
- Uses Event Temple (ET) software to take adequate and detailed notes about every client interaction, ensuring that no information gets lost in translation.
- Uses a thorough knowledge of Group Dynamix programs, pricing and policies to ensure accurate and cohesive communication to every client.
- Uses sales script and event overviews to ensure all necessary details of an event are covered with the client.
- Uses ET to schedule and book events. Ensure that the building and staff are not overscheduled in staffing software.
- Uses tasks and automations within ET to manage follow-up calls and e-mails with clients.
- Displays excellent customer service to all clients whether by phone, e-mail or in person.
- Monitors incoming e-mail and phone voicemail and ensures a prompt response to all clients.
- Works with Program team to develop event plan and pricing for portable events.
- Always maintains professionality. Adheres to company policies, dress codes, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Customer service
- Organized, reliable, and task oriented.
- Knowledge of programs, pricing, and policies
- Propensity for holding phone conversations
- Grammar and writing skills
- Positive and outgoing demeanor
- Motivation for sales