Become a Francis
Group Dynamix is the leading group outings and team building events company in Texas. Our success is largely due to the talents and skills of our event facilitators whom we refer to as “Francis,” who combined with our innovative programs help student and adult groups become more connected, effective and productive teams. Below is the description for our part-time event facilitator position:
Requirements and Preferences
- Desire to serve others.
- Fun-loving, outgoing, creative and enthusiastic.
- Camp and ropes course experience preferred but not required.
- Punctual, responsible, self-managed, and professional.
- Team player, cooperative, and collaborative.
- Must have transportation.
- Lead student and/or adult groups in safe, interactive activities and team challenges.
- Lead debriefing, as required, after challenges to draw focus and application to the groups.
- Continuously monitor safety for all activities.
- Work closely with fellow staff to coordinate and communicate the program plans to facilitate the best outcome for all groups.
- Participate enthusiastically in all activities assigned.
- Manage equipment and facilities to ensure their safety, proper utilization, care, and maintenance.
- Be a role model to customers and staff in your attitude and behavior.
- Follow and uphold all safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Set up and close down facility per established process including cleaning tasks.