Teams who test themselves through adventurous physical challenges often form lasting bonds that serve them well in the workplace. Many companies and organizations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and from around the country have strengthened their teams through our Ropes Adventure program using both high and low ropes courses at Group Dynamix.
Group Dynamix operates one of the largest indoor ropes courses in the country and has access to other outdoor ropes courses in the area. The thrill of overcoming obstacles is a rewarding group activity and an opportunity for individuals to gain confidence by pushing past their their perceived physical limitations and comfort zone.
What’s involved with an Ropes Adventure Group Outing?
- Fun interactive icebreakers.
- High-energy, high-adventure activities.
- Fun interactive challenges using both high and low ropes challenges.
- Friendly competition where the player or team with the most points wins.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Builds camaraderie.
- Provides high-energy fun.
- Boosts morale and team spirit.
- Develops positive relationships.