Group Dynamix Corporate Event Sales Associate Job Description
Group Dynamix is searching for an experienced self-directed business development professional to organize and manage our corporate sales initiatives and help develop new clients, referral/strategic partners and additional markets for our services. This sales position is a full-time position with benefits.
Primarily responsible for:
- Building relationships with prospective clients and driving sales in corporate markets.
- Tracking and reporting ongoing activity and results.
- Operating as both inside and outside sales to respond to leads that are generated.
- Working with the marketing team to ensure campaigns are executed and leads are followed up.
- Developing and implementing a sales plan with sales forecasts that support aggressive revenue goals of Group Dynamix.
- 5+ years experience in sales in the event industry.
- Experience selling to and building relationships with corporate clients.
- Disciplined, self-motivated and tenacious sales professional.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills to drive results through influencing.
- Relationally driven and has a “heart” for helping others.
- Works well in a consultative, team-based model of selling.
- Ability to work within a small, flexible and creative environment successfully.
- Some moderate travel is to be expected.
- Independent, self-starter who, when required, can work remotely and with minimal supervision.
- Computing skills necessary.
- $40k-$50k annual salary.