Full-Time Student Group Sales Professional
Group Dynamix, Dallas-Fort Worth’s premier group outing and team building company, is growing and looking to add an amazing customer service-minded sales professional to organize and manage our student group sales. This sales position is a full-time position with benefits.
- Delivering outstanding customer service through day to day sales via emails/phone calls.
- Building relationships with prospective clients and driving sales in student markets.
- Tracking and reporting ongoing sales activities and results.
- Operating as both inside and outside sales to respond to any lead that has been generated.
- Working side-by-side with marketing to ensure campaigns are implemented and generated leads are followed up.
- Developing target specific sales initiatives.
- Establishing and maintaining long-lasting profitable relationships with key customers.
- Attending key tradeshows and association meetings.
Qualifications and requirements
- Sales experience preferred.
- Organized, disciplined, self-motivated and tenacious sales professional.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills to drive results through influencing.
- Relationally driven and has a “heart” for helping others.
- Some moderate travel is to be expected.
- Independent, self-starter who, when required, can work with minimal supervision.
- Computing skills necessary.
- Strong desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and customer service mindset.
- You may be asked to complete a DiSC assessment.
- A criminal background check will be conducted if a final candidte.