Group Dynamix is searching for a customer service-minded, innovative and creative sales professional to organize and manage our student group sales.
Primarily responsible for-
- Delivering outstanding customer service through day to day sales via emails/phone calls.
- Building relationships with prospective clients and driving sales in student markets.
- Tracking and reporting ongoing sales activities and results.
- Operating as both inside and outside sales to respond to any lead that has been generated.
- Working side-by-side with marketing to ensure campaigns are implemented and generated leads are followed up.
- Developing target specific sales initiatives.
- Establishing and maintaining long-lasting profitable relationships with key customers.
- Attending key tradeshows and association meetings.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Organized, disciplined, self-motivated and tenacious sales professional.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills to drive results through influencing.
- Relationally driven and has a “heart” for helping others.
- Minimal travel to be expected.
- Independent, self-starter who, when required, can work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced setting.
- Computing skills necessary.
- Strong desire and ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and customer service mindset.