It’s hard to imagine life without toys as a child. Whether playing solo or with a bunch of kids, toys make the days more cheerful, more memorable and a means to escape all that’s wrong in the world. For the many kids who can’t afford new toys for their birthdays and holidays, Group Dynamix has created a Toy Drive program that combines team building and charitable giving in a fun and exciting way.
Teams are formed and a friendly competition ensues to collect as many toys possible through a series of team challenges. The team with the most toys at the end is the winner, but as you would expect, the kids are the big winners. After the program, Group Dynamix will deliver your toy donation on your behalf to Community Partners of Dallas.
What’s involved with a Toy Drive Charity Event?
- Fun interactive challenges.
- Fast-paced scavenger hunt.
- Collection of toys to be donated to Community Partners of Dallas.
- Toy items are provided by GDX.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Builds goodwill.
- Provides high-energy fun.
- Boosts morale and team spirit.
- Makes a positive impact on your community.
- Develops positive relationships.