This countdown has been ended already!
Have you ever wanted to learn creative ways to connect people and build relationships? We’re back on October 13, 2022, with a high-energy, hands-on workshop that will teach you how to facilitate new experiential activities and effectively use creative debriefing tools and techniques.
Our workshop host, Michelle Cummings, is the Big Wheel and founder of Training Wheels, a known leader in the team building field. She is also the Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer for Personify Leadership, a leadership development course. She is an accomplished author and a dynamic, sought-after speaker and consultant in the areas of leadership, team building, and experiential learning. She has created a wide variety of facilitation, debriefing and team building activities that have collectively changed the way trainers and educators work. Michelle speaks at more than 25 national and international conferences each year and authors a weekly team-building newsletter called The Spokesperson that has over 24,000 subscribers in over 100 countries.
- Hands-on teaching on how to creatively lead experiential activities
- Advanced tools and techniques on debriefing your group
- Q&A with team building and experiential learning expert
- Free lunch
- Theme: Building Relationships through Creative Facilitation
- Date: Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Location: Group Dynamix – 1100 Venture Court #120, Carrollton TX 75006
- Cost: $85. Registration also includes a deli lunch.
Stay and Play! After the event, you are invited to stay and play from 2 to 4 p.m. Experience many of the new toys that make up our facility, like our ropes course (largest indoor ropes course in Texas), Jumping Pillow, Bouldering Wall, Drift Trikes, Archery Tag, Human Foosball, Black Light Dodgeball, 22-Person Foosball table and other exciting new toys!