Who We Are
The mission of Group Dynamix is to “Connect People in Fun Ways.” Our specialty is facilitating activities that improve relationships, increase collaboration and build team unity.
We began our journey in 1998 when brothers Steve and Ken Fleming joined Stephen “Coach Mack” Mackintosh to form Group Dynamix. Since then, Group Dynamix has assembled what many consider to be the best “people, programs, and place” in the group events industry. In May of 2016, we moved into our 38,000 sq. ft. events center, making Group Dynamix one of the largest facilities of its kind in the nation.
Our goal is to include everyone in your group, no matter your age, activity level, ability, size or shape, so that the shared experience of acting as a successful team will benefit each member and the group.
The key ingredient that makes our events different than our competition is our facilitators. They tailor every event, make activities come to life, bring people together and help them become a more unified group. Each facilitator at Group Dynamix goes by the name “Francis,” a tradition that speaks to the idea that “it’s about the customer, not us” and “we serve as one team.” The “FRANCIS” name is also an acronym for our values. See below.
Our company philosophy is informed by our “FRANCIS CODE”:
- Family — We are family here, and we work to support each other and our own families.
- Respect — We love people! Everyone should be treated as they would want to be treated. Each has a voice and is valued.
- Attitude — It’s the most impactful behavior we possess, and it’s infectious. We use it well by being positive, creative, and extraordinary.
- Nuclear Energy — Our energy is contagious and lights up a crowd — ultimate WOW makers.
- Conviction — We don’t work here merely for a paycheck. What we do has a purpose and changes lives.
- Integrity — Even when no one is looking or will ever know, we choose to do the right thing.
- Service — We work with a servant’s heart — giving to others, having their backs, being there for each other, and most of all, serving God in what we do.
Meet Our Team
a.k.a Supreme Overlord of Marketing
a.k.a Director of First Impressions