Bikes for Kids
Experience the joy of giving bikes to disadvantaged children while honing your team-building skills. Teams compete for winning points in a wide range of fun and interactive challenges to redeem for the parts and tools to build the bikes. Finished bikes are donated to children at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas or the Community Partners of Dallas. However, arrangements can be made to deliver bikes to the charity/organization of a team’s choosing. …read more!
Support the Troops
What better way to thank our soldiers stationed all over the world than providing them with some of the comforts of home? Your teams will participate in a series of fun games to gather personal items that will be used to fill care packages. Show your appreciation for the service of our men and women in uniform while reaping the benefits of teamwork. After your “Support the Troops” event, your care packages will be donated to the Airborne Angel Cadets of Texas for delivery overseas. …read more!
- Energizes and builds camaraderie
- Helps disconnect from day-to-day tasks
- Builds relationships while having fun
- Indoors or outdoors
- At our facility or the facility of your choice
- From 2 to 4 hours
- Group size from 10 to 500 in our building
- Group size from 10 to 2000 at some offsite location
- High to medium physical fitness