Become a FRANCIS
Group Dynamix is the leading group outings and team building events company in Texas. Our success is largely due to the talents and skills of our event facilitators whom we refer to as “Francis,” who combined with our innovative programs help student and adult groups become more connected, effective and productive teams.
Why would you want to become a Franci? We live in a world that is often divided. We revel in the fact that we get to bring people together! We get to impact relationships in significant and positive ways. We help to create safe environments where people get to know each other for the better. We make people smile, laugh, and enjoy each other. We get to work in a fast-paced environment where every day is different and new. And yes, we really do get paid to play, but our play always has a purpose.
Requirements and Preferences
- Desire to serve others.
- Fun-loving, outgoing, creative and enthusiastic.
- Camp and ropes course experience preferred but not required.
- Punctual, responsible, self-managed, and professional.
- Team player, cooperative, and collaborative.
- Must have transportation.
- Lead student and/or adult groups in safe, interactive activities and team challenges.
- Lead debriefing, as required, after challenges to draw focus and application to the groups.
- Continuously monitor safety for all activities.
- Work closely with fellow staff to coordinate and communicate the program plans to facilitate the best outcome for all groups.
- Participate enthusiastically in all activities assigned.
- Manage equipment and facilities to ensure their safety, proper utilization, care, and maintenance.
- Be a role model to customers and staff in your attitude and behavior.
- Follow and uphold all safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Set up and close down facility per established process including cleaning tasks.