Event Tech – Application
Group Dynamix is the leading group outings and team building events company in Texas. Our success is largely due to the talents and skills of our event facilitators whom we refer to as “Francis,” who combined with our innovative programs help student and adult groups become more connected, effective and productive teams.
Why would you want to become part of the Franci? We live in a world that is often divided. We revel in the fact that we get to bring people together! We get to impact relationships in significant and positive ways. We help to create safe environments where people get to know each other for the better. We make people smile, laugh, and enjoy each other. We get to work in a fast-paced environment where every day is different and new. And yes, we really do get paid to play, but our play always has a purpose.
Requirements and Preferences
- Desire to serve others.
- Hard-working, detailed-oriented, enthusiastic, and friendly.
- Camp and ropes course experience preferred but not required. Willingness to get ropes course site certified is required.
- Punctual, responsible, self-managed, and professional.
- Team player, cooperative, and collaborative.
- High physical stamina and ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Must have transportation.
- Create a five-star facility experience for groups through various facility management responsibilities.
- Monitor safety in ropes course and other spotting activities.
- Participate enthusiastically in all activities assigned.
- Manage equipment and facilities to ensure safety, cleanliness, proper utilization, care, and maintenance.
- Be a role model to customers and staff in your attitude and behavior.
- Follow and uphold all safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Act as support to Event Staff by retrieving, setting up, and putting away various activities.
- Perform various cleaning tasks to maintain a five-star facility experience.