Business Manager (Full-time)
Group Dynamix is looking for a dedicated team player with an attention to detail and a professional, upbeat attitude. The business manager is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations, leading and overseeing the administrative staff, and implementing structures and processes that will increase productivity and help achieve company goals.
- Handling all administrative correspondence with corporate and adult non-profit clients.
- Issuing contracts and invoices for corporate and adult non-profit events.
- Reconciling staff time sheets with scheduled shifts.
- Completing vendor paperwork required by school districts and government organizations.
- Completing revenue reports and collecting expense receipts from office staff.
- Assisting in technical support and troubleshooting issues with computers, phones, and CRM system.
- Managing and upkeeping a database of passwords for company security and backup.
- Completing annual property rendition reports, censuses, and insurance audits.
- Verifying payments and issuing refunds as needed through Stripe portal.
- Completing and issuing insurance claim paperwork for any accident or injury requiring assistance.
- Supervising and managing administrative team.
- Setting and achieving quarterly goals for the administrative department to increase efficiency, organization, productivity, and accuracy.
- Maintaining and ensuring data integrity in the CRM database.
- Managing bookkeeping and financial reporting.
Requirements and Preferences
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or relevant field, OR 3-5 years of experience in administrative or business management position.
- Proficiency in Office 365 applications (including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Teams).
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Experience with using CRM software.
- Professional and respectful attitude.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented and focused on accuracy.
- Good understanding of business processes and practices.
- Experience in bookkeeping and financial reporting is preferred.